Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Day in PJ's can be good!!!





I have spent the entire day at home. A real treat lately!!
I never got out of my pj's.... hey I did shower and put on clean ones...
The best part of the day is I got caught up on several projects that were hanging over my head...
I have been included in an article in a magazine about switching from watercolor to acrylic. I needed to sort slides and burn a CD and do some writing.. ( I am a visual person...writing... no)
But I did it and it is over!!!!! Now to mail it!

And I got the labels and inventory done for my 'One Women Show" in Pozos, Mexico!!! YEAH...
Was suppose to have them done yesterday but when I got up yesterday to go to Pozos I had no power in my house. They were fixing the lines!!!! SO I had to do handwritten labels... bad....
But the new ones are done... now to drive back to Pozos....
If you don't know Pozos check out this web site and then make your reservations...
HEY Kids I am thinking of moving there... :-)

Above are pictures of the new gallery in Pozos... This is a real statement in this little town by a Swedish woman who should write her story... it is amazing. She has a vision and I am proud to have been ask to be her first artist...
And may all of you have a PJ day soon.... hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment