Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On the Road Again!!






Driving for Feed the Hungry started again today. There was a short break for Easter and Spring vacation.
FTH has a new location for pick up... wow wow... you drive in one end of a large warehouse and out the back in... one stop and you have all the food for your School.
I drive to La Pamilla a little less than an hour drive from San Miguel but an entire different world!
Today 'my' kids were having a Mothers's Day program! All the mothers, grandmothers and younger siblings were sitting at the little desks while their children sang to them. I could not help but watch the faces of the mothers. They were so proud of their children . One of the very young mothers was crying as she watched the performance. For the last song all the children handed there mothers a red carnation and a big hug. It was a great way for me to start my morning!!! Here are a few pictures of "MY " kids...

This is the road in front of the school... Like I said a different world!

1 comment:

  1. Is this the same "Feed the Hungry" charity we see on TV asking for donations? Amazing pictures. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete