Thursday, February 18, 2010

Walking and getting ready to take back my world!!

This picture is my view for about 4 months....

My back is doing great!! I can be up and out for at least 2 hours before it aches... and it is only an ache most the time..... THE real pain is real but getting rarer and rarer. So I have my life back.
Dealing with two sick cats etc, one of them no longer a "FREE " cat!!!
Having my credit cards cut off because I used them in Mexico... (HELLO I HAVE been using them here for 4 years!!!!) Seems Bank of America got hacked and my card was one of them... they even cut me off my online account.
NOW MY phone is cut off because some how I did not get the bill and if you don't pay by the day it is due you are cut off.... same for power. I will get my phone back tomorrow...
OH and one of the cats bit thru the charger for my cell phone... so I had no charger... lucky for me my housekeeper could splice the wires for me... it works now as long as we don't touch it... I ordered a new one and one for my car. The cats are never in my car!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO I have decided the stars are just not in my favor this week and from now on life is going to be great....
NOw just to stay up right, get a phone and be over puking cats, and keep access for my money...
AND to get well enough to put my house on the market and find a house all on one floor!!
HUGS to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment