Monday, January 26, 2009

Never ever forget how wonderful it is to feel good!!!  I am truly  grateful for breathing...

   Worked the gallery today... but only for a month more and then I move up and on!!
   Today was the day to manifest what you want for the new year.  We had a Solar eclipses last night. 
"Solar Eclipses are always dates with destiny, it is time to contemplate your own destiny and the path your soul is calling you to follow."
   I spent all day planning for my healthy happy new grand baby and planning my new one story house with a tree and garden.  It is going to be a great year....
  AND I spent the day also thanking the universe for my daughters and their families.
  My perfect Grand son who has an e-mail!!! LOVE IT... and my perfect Miss Chloe who has the worlds most beautiful  smile!!
Life is good! and keeps getting better...



No comments:

Post a Comment