Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new day is dawning!


  I am very proud to be an American today.  My generation just handed over our country to the younger generation.  Please do a better job .
  How amazing to see all those people standing in the freezing weather on the mall!  Cheering, yelling, believing that the USA can change!  May they take the hope , happiness and joy they felt on the mall home and spread it to all corners of our country.  The only way we can be a truly great nation is to work together.    Been a long time since America has had such a reason to celebrate.
  THE entire world celebrated with us today!!   As I live in Mexico I can speak for the out pouring here.... every place that had a TV was packed with Mexicans, Canadians, Europeans and Americans.  All were cheering .    May this positive energy spread around the Globe.

My grand daughter Chloe watching our new President.  

 

1 comment:

  1. You stole my blog picture....She is cute, though. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete